Field Sales Engineer
Surveytech is a small but ambitious family-run survey equipment company based in Tooting, South London. We are an authorised distributor of the Geomax surveying brand (a subsidiary of Hexagon), which encompasses a full range of items from rotating lasers to CATs, pipe lasers, EDMs, GPS and laser scanners.
Responsible for direct sales of surveying equipment to new and existing accounts. Work with the team to develop a total sales and marketing plan to expand our client base. Alongside new equipment you will also be selling our older ex-hire items across multiple platforms both on and offline.
Present and sell Geomax surveying products. Provide product and application training for end users, demonstrations and technical support. Develop relationships with new clients and expand the offering of products to current ones, such as the provision of GPS. As you’d be joining a small team, you’d need to be prepared to be flexible and help others at busy times to get equipment ready or even drive a delivery so we can maintain a high level of service for our existing customers.
· Strong relationship building skills.
· Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
· Good Excel and PowerPoint presentation skills.
· Strong technical aptitude.
· Knowledge of surveying and construction fundamentals.
· Focussed, self-motivating approach
· Enthusiasm for surveying
· Excellent verbal communication skills
· Experience in a survey related field (setting out, engineering or topographical)
· Sales experience
Hours and Remuneration
Both working hours and remuneration are negotiable. Salary and bonus will depend on experience and performance.
CV and covering letter to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org